Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Night

 In the store I used to use as a bus stop in the cold years ago there was a display featuring a color changing light with a very soft glow isolated from the others. I was usually instantly entranced by the way each one of the light rainbow of colors faded into another. Surrounded by the rest of the dull atmosphere of the place it was what it represented to me. I saw it as a display of the open nature of life and possibilities it holds. Those open to its elevation and willing to receive its blessings will. Presented as anything I exist under it's protection and anywhere I go a path will be formed through. It's difficult not to worry sometimes but in this dream one is never given what they would not be able to handle. Evolution always takes place under any conditions because the only option is to do so, life must always adapt or the reason all is witnessed will no longer have purpose. There is no way for creation to invalidate itself, what occurs is all that could be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment